Top 4 DIY remedies for dry skin
Dear dry skin beauties, we know how you crave for soft and glowing skin. After all, each one of us has a wishlist in life, and great skin definitely tops the list. But how do we achieve that perfect glow, especially when we have dry skin! That’s the million-dollar question after all!
Well, as you know, our skin is a reflection of everything we go through in our daily life, including stress and pollution. But fear not. We have just the perfect home remedies that you can easily include in your dry skin care routine and get that perfect natural glow. Take a look at these dry skin treatments that you can whip up in your kitchen and get amazing skin.
Avocado is great for dry skin. And when mixed with the goodness of olive oil and honey, it works wonders. This face mask will not only hydrate your skin but also keep it moisturized throughout the day.
● Mash half an avocado and mix it with one teaspoon of olive oil and a tablespoon of honey.
● Apply it on your face for about 15 minutes and wash it off.
When it comes to cooling and hydrating dry skin, cucumber is your best bet. Cucumbers also give your skin relief from any kind of irritation and itching, if mild, and also helps keep your skin firm. Use this easy cucumber face pack with sugar twice a week for glowing skin.
● Puree cucumber and add sugar to it.
● Refrigerate the concoction for some time.
● Apply on skin for 10 minutes or so and rinse with cold water.
Aloe Vera mask
Aloe vera is Nature’s great miracle when it comes to skincare and haircare. Using aloe vera’s gel will moisturize your skin and also get rid of that stubborn suntan. Dry skin benefits immensely from the goodness of aloe vera. And when used with honey and sandalwood, it helps in depigmentation too.
● Mix 2 tablespoons of Aloe vera gel with 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of sandalwood powder.
● Apply the face mask on your face and leave it for 15 minutes.
● Wash it off with warm water.
These yummy natural remedies for dry skin will definitely protect your skin and make it supple. Try these summer face packs to get summer-ready skin in no time.